1. Treat yourself with an exceptional traditional Indian wedding in the heart of the tropical gardens of the hotel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa. The hotel staff is here to guide you through the preparations. The lush garden of Paradise Cove Hotel and Spa offers a unique panoramic view of the northern islands.
2. Embark onto a traditional pirogue decorated with flowers from the wedding booth of the Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa. While walking along the beach, enjoy the incredible view of Le Morne mountain on one side and one of the finest lagoons of the island on the other. Sun is setting; savor the moment, feet in the sand with a glass of champagne...
3. Ride around in a carriage drawn by horses in the park of the hotel Maritim: This hotel has a beautiful park, at the corner where you can perceive remains of old buildings, relics of an ancient sugar estate. A walk out of time, for a romantic moment before heading back to the beach..
4. Spend your wedding night under the moonlight, on the terrace of the Suite Pacha at the Hotel La Palmeraie: a bed is installed outside on an intimate terrace. You can also opt for the Suite Leila and immortalize those unique moments under a romantic booth with a panoramic view of the east coast of the island.
5. The hotel 20 Degrés Sud celebrates your wedding with champagne on a desert island at sunset. It is four in the afternoon and all tour boats are gone when you get on board of the famous speedboat of the Hotel. Just the two of you on the Gabriel Island to enjoy those exceptional moments.
6. It is now possible to celebrate your wedding among fishes in a panoramic submarine! The panoramic view of the aquatic life is spectacular, unforgettable and unique! The Blue Safari Submarine is a real submarine that is accessible from the Casuarina Hotel and the Mont Choisy Hotel.
7. A romantic dinner for two under the kiosk on stilts at the Mövenpick Resort & Spa surrounded by water and accessible by a small bridge. The chef prepared a unique menu for the newly wed, with a flawless and discreet service, the magic of lighting, just the two of you in your own little world, listening to the soothing sound of the waves... The beach is only a few meters away...
8. Choose the romantic and refined setting of Le Château de Bel Ombre, a creole mansion restored by the hotels Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort and Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort. Le Château de Bel Ombre, located in a park with a restaurant and an amazing view, has a refined evening lighting that appeared after the last sunrays. A magical place for a dream wedding...
9. Book the Honeymoon Suite at the Spa of the Telfair Golf & Spa Resort for an hour duet care. More than just a spa cabin, it's a real Suite: it is unique, comfortable and very spacious with its garden and a huge marble bathtub. After your spa treatment, the team will let you relax and enjoy the place for an hour in privacy.
10. The hotel OneandOnly Le Saint Géran recreates a luxury Tipi on the beach just for you, with crystal chandelier, wood flooring, for moments of relaxation after the ceremony. An original idea with a touch of nomad-chic style!